In the project module, you can set budgets and plan projects, assign resources and manage activities. Planning is easier than MS Project and more efficient than Excel.
Project plans are linked to all other parts of the Webforum platform. This means for example that the activities assigned to a person come up automatically as activities in that person’s time sheet. Time reported in time sheets appears in the budget and control section of the plan and time spent / remaining time are updated. Changes to the project plan are displayed automatically in the project office and resource overview, which makes it easy to keep track of many project plans and sub-plans simultaneously.
Projects are also linked to the business intelligence reporting tool where it is possible to the decision support / reporting tool where it is possible to slice and dice all the project information and create custom reports to meet specific needs.
Examples of functions
– GANTT chart and WBS structure
– Milestones, decision points and phases
– Budget, spent and forecast
– Resource booking at the project level
– Activities and resources per activity
– Specify your own categorisation of activities
– Units and charge-out rate / cost per unit per activity and resource
– Import from MS Project and Excel
– Export to Excel
– Completion rate in %
– Dependencies between tasks
– Critical Path
Watch a video about how to work with Project Planning in Webforum
Book a demo
Get a personal presentation via Internet and ask all the questions you want!