Reporting & Analysis
Webforum’s Reporting and Analysis tool has built-in intelligence that can be used to quickly produce virtually any project or project office report you wish to create.
The time a project manager previously spent on building reports for the steering committee can now be spent on analysis or working to deliver the project.
Examples of information that you gather with just a few clicks:
- What is the budget per month for all the projects we are currently running? By hours? Or in pounds / euros?
- What is the budget, time spent and the remaining time left per project activity? Per person? Split between internal staff and consultants?
- What resources are scheduled to work on the project? By Month? By Region? By Customer?
- How much time has been billed but not yet invoiced per project?
This decision support is based on an integrated version of MS Analysis Services, Microsoft’s Business Intelligence (BI) tools. The time a project manager previously spent on building reports for the steering committee can now be spent on analysis or working to deliver the project.
Examples of functions
Create any reports based on concepts such as:
– Actual spend against forecasts
– Units worked and resource costs
– Project or project type
– Resource or resource type
– Activity or activity type Viewing figures or graphs / charts
– Create a dashboard with multiple reports per view
– Save both reports and views
– Export reports
Book a demo
Get a personal presentation via Internet and ask all the questions you want!