Construction projects creates and improves the infrastructure in which we live, travel and work. Construction projects are today, however, fundamentally inefficient: important documents are often hard to find, created in multiple copies and access is complicated. Furthermore digital tools for collaboration are often rudimentary and surrounding processes are managed in spreadsheets, with PostIt notes or on the phone.
Webforum (webforum.com), a Swedish SaaS company founded in 1997, builds a platform for structured collaboration in construction projects.
From a solid foundation of a strong customer base – serving hundreds of customers ranging from the extension of the subway in Stockholm and other large infrastructure projects to project based organizations such as Besqab and the National Property Board Sweden (SFV) – Webforum has moved into a scaleup-phase and have accelerated growth the last couple of years.
Webforum is looking for an experienced VP Product to join our growing 20-person strong team to support us on our growth journey.
As a VP Product you will be taking a leading role in growing Webforum’s product team by taking the end-to-end ownership of product management and delivery with a strong commercial focus. You will report directly to the CEO.
As an outstanding organizer, communicator and problem solver, you will work to ensure that the product organization is developing the product for maximum commercial and strategic value against outlined short and long term objectives. As a leading team member in Webforum, you will work with incredible colleagues to change the way houses and infrastructure are built.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Structure and orchestrate product delivery (product management, design, and data science) with clear processes and responsibilities to ensure that it delivers against strategic objectives and product roadmap on time and within budget
- Provide coaching and mentorship to the team members and provide them with tools and resources to do their respective jobs most effectively
- Overall responsible for the creation and execution of product roadmaps
- Responsible for understanding and synthesizing market, customer and product needs to inform the creation of roadmaps
- 5+ years of professional experience working in agile B2B SaaS product management
- Strong process and coordination skills – able to create processes and drive end-to-end product delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration mindset and communication skills – able to work effectively across the organization with commercial and product teams alike
- Strong self-drive, comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes associated with a growing company
Bonus skills (not required)
- A technical background and a basic understand of coding
- Experience from product marketing
Apply at: email@example.com.